woensdag 27 januari 2010

Sechs: Final Day

Pfoe!! So many things happened in these six days... Amazing! Having loads of fun with Solo, playing great shows, meeting really cool new people, staying up way too late... I don't even know where to start... It's so strange being back in Berlin. The city looks completely different when it's this cold. When I left Berlin in August it was thirty degrees, fourty degrees warmer than it is now. I walked through the street I lived in. Ice and snow everywhere... A lot of memories came to me, I had really happy times and really sad times in the four months I've lived here last summer. I did some writing in a bar in the afternoon. Enough to write about.. After having a good dinner we drove from Neukölln to Intersoup in Prenzlauer Berg. At the nice and cosy Intersoup we set up our stuff. It was really great to see some familiar faces from Holland at the show. Solo and I are both really sad it's already over. Hopefully we'll get the chance to do this again soon! Tonight I'm off for some serious skiing. Ten days of Switzerland. Together with my friend Nick we'll drive from Berlin to Adelboden at twelve. I'm looking forward to driving his Audi over the snowy Autobahn at night. On the road again! Talk to you soon, thanks for reading this stuff! Michiel says bye as well.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten